Ty Ford

On Sun, 4 Jul 2004 16:59:37 -0400, Kendall wrote
(in article ) :

"George" wrote in message
Peter Larsen wrote:

subject header says it ...

Respectfully I disagre what we(in the geocentric USA view) need is a
president that actually gets elected and uses his position for the
betterment of the USA and World alike

Respectfully, I disagree with you. The reason for this newsgroup to exist
is to discuss audio. I don't give a **** which "wing" you identify with,
but if you are going to discuss it, do it elswhere, where it is encouraged.
This is an AUDIO newsgroup. When the MAJORITY of the posts don't reflect
AUDIO, then something is wrong. Take it elsewhere. When I decide I DO want
to discuss politics, I'll meet you there.

Kendall

Well put Kendall. If newsgroup bullies like George, Roger, Romeo, Don need
any more convincing, I'd welcome comments from ALL of our members to
discourage them from exercising their arrogance in this newsgroup.

As I mentioned in a response yesterday, this arrogance and ignorance is WHY
people flew planes into our WTC buildings.

You should all be ashamed for your lack of respect to this group. You are a
credit to no one and a discredit to this group.

Sincerely,

Ty Ford

stuff are at http://home.comcast.net/~tyreeford