Posted to rec.audio.tubes

Default Basic magnetic phenomena explained

snip.
I never intended to be serious about the matter. Let me know if ya
feel any effects from the pale blue humerator pill. Perhaps they have
zero effect on you, and you will forever remain a grumpy old
curmudgeon. Beware the dark blue pill. That one gives you a hard-on
for a weak, and a hard-on is a device invented, of course, by the
Devil, and, in your hands, it would be a waste if nobody smiled while
ya use it.

Patrick Turner.

You're not only ignorant, you're a pervert

Any talk about specific details of sexual behavior in a non serious
manner has you running to mummy.
"Oh Mummy, there's a horrible nasty man over there saying rude
words..."

He he, let me know when ya can learn to consider the incongruous and
laugh.

Take more pale blue pills Valvy! Don't mistake them for the pale
purple ones.

Patrick Turner.