Rich.Andrews

(Brian Bower) wrote in news:9773-40F44D45-560
@storefull-3113.bay.webtv.net:

See - This is an Interesting Topic.
Also note for Airplanes to fly in a EMC War that a small crude but
functional Nuvistor Tube Computer could be made to control the Fighter
Plane. I wonder if our Goverment has thought about this ???.
Note - New Nuvistor Tube Designs would have to be made for this small
crude but functional computer to operate !!!.

Brian - Las Vegas, NV

Brian,

I have it under advisement by a person who designed such systems, that the
size and weight of such a device would prohibit it from flying at all. In
addition, the speed of tube device would be such that it would be better
if the pilot had a mechanical system. At least he would have a prayer of
flying the aircraft.