Steve O'Neill

Hi:

You wrote:

snip

I do know this, however - I have a Hammond organ (B-3)
and two model 122 Leslies. If an EMP knocked out all
the consumer gear, I'd still be able to jam. I would,
however, have to jury-rig a tube rectifier system for the
Leslies, since they have SS diodes in the HV supply.

You'd probably need a generator too since an EMP event big enough to "knock
out all consumer gear" would also be big enough to take out major portions
of the power distribution grid over large areas. We saw how fragile the
grid was (and probably still is) about a year ago.

As you note, jammin on the Hammond would probably be low on the list of
priorities.

--
Steve