Roger W. Norman

BUT it's a great model to earn food and rent money with music. Sorry I
paraphrased it, but as you can see, I do still respect what I've learned
from you over the years. You are definitely one of the best, period. I
honestly hope to meet you in person one of these years, hopefully before I
hit my 60s! g Or maybe I can invite you and Bil VornDick up for a pool
party! Yeah, that's the ticket.

Actually, with Bil, I have to schedule something about two years in advance
and then share him with about 15 others that haven't seen him for years too.

--

Roger W. Norman
SirMusic Studio

"Bob Olhsson" wrote in message
"Roger W. Norman" wrote in message
...Or, like Bob Olhsson has said before, almost anyone can sell
$100 worth of CDs standing on a busy street corner.

Actually the person I was thinking of sold over $100 worth of LPs AN HOUR
while playing a banjo 3 hours a day for three months. This was also in a

San
Francisco business district rather than in one of the tourist areas.

--
Bob Olhsson Audio Mastery, Nashville TN
615.385.8051 http://www.hyperback.com