Ty Ford

On Sun, 4 Jul 2004 12:19:21 -0400, wrote
(in article ):

"I can't really complain about Enja," she said. "They put my name on
the map. But there are so many pieces of the pie to slice up for the
record company, the distributor, the record stores that there's
nothing left for the person who did all the work: me."

That's it in a nut shell. If you are wed to the old process, making it can be
more difficult than if you're building something new.

This information is refreshing and lends a ray of hope for those who may be
trying to make their music a fulltime, profitable business.

Regards,

Ty Ford

stuff are at
http://home.comcast.net/~tyreeford