Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Shhhh!!!! I'm Listening to Reason! Shhhh!!!! I'm Listening to Reason! is offline

Default Idiocracy in action

On Jul 8, 7:26*am, Iarnrod wrote:
On Jul 8, 4:17*am, Clyde Slick wrote:

On Jul 8, 2:51*am, "Shhhh!!!! I'm Listening to Reason!"

wrote:
On Jul 7, 10:22*pm, Clyde Slick wrote:

On Jul 7, 11:15*pm, Iarnrod wrote:
Bush never proved he was born in the US. You just took his word for
it, kook.

no reason to suspect otherwise.

What "reason" can you give for "suspecting otherwise" with Obama?

distrust over his lack of transparency,

But you have failed to show a lack of transparency while I have shown
he has more transparency than any previous president. EPIC FAIL. What
is the real reason?

after promising transparency.
He must be hiding something to
break such a sacred campaign promise.

He is not doing any such thing. Try again, dearie.

I mean other than right wing blogs, of course.

I don't read any political blogs.

Sounds like you barely read at all.

Point to "Granny".

It's amusing to watch Clyde drive down the road of stupidity.