Posted to rec.audio.pro
JBI JBI is offline

Default free mp3 host, no registration?

On 4/18/19 5:41 AM, gray_wolf wrote:
On 4/16/2019 10:25 AM, JBI wrote:
I have an audio file I want to share with others and I'm wondering
where I can freely post it without registering?Â* Thank you.

Well if you weren't using a text only news server I'd suggest a low
traffic binary
news group. In any case I wouldn't worry about it I'm sure the internet
police
already have your real name and location.

Well, as I already indicated, even though a public broadcast, some of
the equipment they lease to produce the time voicing so, not knowing the
full extent of any possible legal issues, I opted not to take the action
I originally posted about.