Posted to rec.audio.pro
geoff geoff is offline

Default free mp3 host, no registration?

On 17/04/2019 5:57 AM, JBI wrote:
On 4/16/19 1:48 PM, Mike Rivers wrote:
On 4/16/2019 1:42 PM, JBI wrote:
Good luck with that. How can someone sue you for the tiniest
possible copyright violation if they don't know how to find you?

Even for a broadcast recorded off of shortwave radio??

You never can tell. The broadcaster, if he finds you, may consider
this to be distribution without permission. But my answer to your real
question (is there an audio-hosting place where you don't have to
register) remains the same. I don't know of one.

What's your problem with registering?

I was going to share a portion of a US time station government broadcast
on a forum.Â* My issue with registering is that I've only shared such
material one other time in like 15 years, so really not worth the time
to register.

You have already spent many times the 'time to register' here asking !

geoff