Posted to rec.audio.pro
Scott Dorsey Scott Dorsey is offline

Default Multiple spaces in recordings

nickbatz wrote:
Scott wrote:

And the sad part is this is how most people listen to music.

On one hand yes, and it's even sadder that people don't just sit and listen to music - everything is louder, faster, brighter, and there's more of it at once.

I agree thoroughly. I remember record listening parties, where when a new
record came out everybody would gather at someone's house and we'd play the
whole new album through all the way and listen to it. This is something
that people don't do anymore.

On the other hand, aren't you able to tune out the shortcomings of a playback system and just enjoy music while you're driving?

No, it distracts me severely from the road. I will listen to news in the
car sometimes but mostly have the radio turned off. I want to see who is
going to hit me.