Posted to rec.audio.pro
jtougas[_3_] jtougas[_3_] is offline

Default Interesting Find

Hi folks -

Over the weekend, I took a lot of old electronics to the recycling
drop off at the local landfill.

Much to my girlfriend's chagrin, I also came back with something: a
small mixer type device, labelled BlackHawk by Gretsch, Electronic
Drum, ED-700.

It appears to be an early analog electronic drum interface, with pad
XLR ins, 1/4" outs, a master volume, and headphone volume. The power
cable has been cut off.

Two hours of Googling has so far drawn zero information. My next try
will be emailing Gretsch themselves, and see if I can get soemthing
from them besides "We made a what?", since their website had no info.

Anybody on here ever hear of these (apparently odd) things?

Thanks -
--
jtougas

"listen- there's a hell of a good universe next door
let's go" - e.e. cummings