dave weil

Default Krooger's Dementia

On Thu, 2 Oct 2003 19:02:08 -0700, "Michael Mckelvy"
wrote:

"dave weil" wrote in message
.. .
On Thu, 2 Oct 2003 21:24:39 -0400, "Arny Krueger"
wrote:

"Langis" wrote in message

"Arny Krueger" wrote:

There's no pattern, as I'm pretty much omnivorous. There are very few
generally recognized food items that I don't eat as appropriate.
Well, I do have things I avoid whenever convenient, such as nasty
greasy kid stuff like burgers and fries. For example, should I find
myself taking a meal at Wendy's, I usually go for the baked potato
and the chili. At Ronnie MacDee's, I usually take the salad. At
Subway, I usually have a veggie sandwich. But I stay away from fast
food and chain restaurants wherever possible.

Don't forget to tell the good Christians on the group about your
fantasy of eating babies brains.

What a concept - make something weird up and accuse me of it!

You do it all the time. So, whatcher beef? You did it just today as a
matter of fact.

I'll bet that took 100% of your current year's allotment of creativity,
Dormer.

I'll bet it didn't.

Two or three more likely.

Whatever *that* means.

Sounds like someone's mainspring is popped...