Michael Mckelvy

Default Krooger admits he's under house arrest

"George M. Middius" wrote in message

Lionella la Sale Salope said:

Turdborg just proovedT that the authorities in Michigan have corralled
him to prevent him from committing pedophile acts in other states.

I've never, ever eaten at a Waffle House.
The really hot tip comes when one vists:
http://www.wafflehouse.com/directoryframes.htm
and clicks the appropriate link to find one of their locations in

Michigan.

Even without knowing what Mr. **** meant by the invented word "vists",
it's refreshing to hear such honesty from Krooger.

LOL!

I'm sure the ankle bracelet meets your ongoing need for punishment.

Just another example of how the truth and Marc Phillips are often

strangers.

Yet another reason for you to envy Boon -- he can, and does, travel
around the country, but you're not allowed to leave Michigan.

You

Lionella, I would like to thank you for including my entire post in
your pointless reply. As you would know if you weren't an idiot,
some people who have killfiled me may not have killfiled you. By
reposting everything I said, you have enabled my scintillating words
to reach more people, thereby furthering the disrepute of the
Krooborg in human society.

More likely annoying those who have killfiled you.

Are you insane enough to think your words here have any effect on the world
at large or on anyone's opinion of anything?