Posted to rec.audio.tech
Peter Larsen Peter Larsen is offline

Default can anyone identify this stylus and cartridge?

kiwianalog wrote:

Cartridges are like brake disks, you replace them occasionally,
and doing just that is likely to be a good idea if you do not
know age and wear status - note that wear and/or deterioration
of suspension is more likely to be an issue than wear on the
diamond.

Peter Larsen

Don't you mean stylus are like disc brakes?

Disk brakes are the total assembly, brake disks are one of the
replacable wear component, yes however, you are right with that
addressed, my fondness of high output MC's caused me to forget about
MM's and their replacable stylii.

Peter Larsen