Posted to rec.audio.high-end
Steven Sullivan

Default The truth about accuracy of CD v. LP

Stewart Pinkerton wrote:

Tell you what I'll throw you a bone to chew on. LPs are superior
because they have infinite resolution since they are analog and have no
steps like digital. Now you can have fun.

Nah, I know you don't believe that, and hopefully there aren't many
left who do.

Unfortunately, some who do are published in nationally-circulated
magazines about audio , as well as on the Web:

http://reviews.cnet.com/4520-7860_7-6443696-1.html

So such rubbish is going to continue to propagate amongst
vinylphiles. Why don't they police themselves?

--
-S
"If men were angels, no government would be necessary." - James Madison (1788)