Posted to rec.audio.high-end
Stewart Pinkerton

Default The truth about accuracy of CD v. LP

On 8 Mar 2006 01:20:49 GMT, wrote:

chung wrote:

4. Any attempt to summarize my (Scott's) position by objectivists will
fail.

So far they have failed. I find it odd that such a smart group of
people would feel compelled to summarize a *summary* of my views. Why
can't you guys just take *my* summary for what it is? Why do you guys
continue misrepresent my views? Do you not understand them or are you
misrepresenting them on purpose? Like I said before, in any debate or
disagreement, if one side can accurately represent the opposing view
(like I did with the objectivist POV) but the other side can't or wont
do the same, it speaks volumes over who has the better grasp of the
merits of the issue.

Yes, so naturally you now deny that we have summarised your point of
view. Very funny, but not too sharp, since we all summarised your POV
absolutely accurately. It's not like it's a mystery, Scott.

If you can't undestand or acknowledge my position
on this issue you can't begin to make any kind of meaningful or
valuable critique of it.

We do understand it, but we don't agree with it, and your personal
preference is nobody else's concern. Bacically, not interested in any
kind of 'critique' of your position. You prefer LP, we are familiar
with the euphonic distortions of LP, we prefer CD. Case closed.