Scott Dorsey

Bobby Longsocks wrote:

Pictures at .....

http://www.kalmusky.com/TT

It's a "Woodward-Schumacher ELECT. CORP" From Chicago Illinois.

I Know it's not worth any "real dough" since I made the little web-page above,
I did research "tube tester's" in general, generally not worth much, However I
can't find another one of these on the internet, It's just peaked my curiosity,
when it was made, if anyone collects paraphanillia (sp?) like this, drop me an
e-mail, from the link on the page.

If it's what I think it is, it is a filament tester only and does nothing
else. They were a dollar or two at Dart Drugs.