Rick Naqvi

Default Neundo2 & Presonus Firestation (latency issue)

Hi,

We are expecting a new PC mLAN driver and firmware update for the
Firestation by the end of this week. (We just got the Mac Panther
update a few days ago and it is currently downloadable from our site
as well.)

You can call Scott or Butch in our tech support at 800-750-0323 and
they might be able to give you some suggestions in the meantime to
help with latency. Scott is an avid Nuendo2 user and may have a few
things for you to try even before the update is available.

Hope this helps.

Regards,
Rick Naqvi
800.750.0323