cujo613

Default speaker protection

The reasons were clipping=distortion=heat=burn out. That a speakers
worst enemy is heat. That was usually the sum ip of the training. To
some of us we tried to take as much info to help our customers. Beyond
that i couldnt tell you the specifics of how an amplifier works and i
dont care. I love car audio. I love working in the industry. And this
is all i care about i have never had a customer bring back a system
that I laid out for him for any reason. 95% of the system i put
together have overpowered subs and they dont burn up. So again the
technical stuff i could care less about. Can distortion=heat I dont
know, i dont care but I do know that i was taught this by many
Trainings. I even remember sitting through a jl training and them
saying this. Am i going to run out and try to prove what I was taught
is wrong. No because it has worked for me. And could it possibly be pr
corrupting some of the technical trainings. Im sure. Bottom line I DONT
CARE, I WOULD RATHER JUST ENJOY CAR AUDIO[flame]

--
cujo613