Soundfreak03

Default speaker protection

Are you really serious? You think that playing back distorted music that is
made distorted in the studio by the artist is the SAME THING as driving an
amp into clipping?!?!??!

Holy **** you're an idiot.

Actually your the idiot. Distortion is distortion. Let me ask you this, Does
distortion destroy speakers? Does clipping destroy speakers? What conditions
usually exist when an "underpowered" amp blows a speaker.
What does DC voltage have to do with clipping? Lets go Fugly lets see how smart
you are.

You have STILL offered no proof, no evidence, only your ramblings which make no
sense. I am still waiting for you to prove me wrong on all I have said. Come on
Fugly, you just look foolish. You are the one who is being taking to school
here. Come on dumbass prove me wrong.

Les