Posted to rec.audio.opinion

Default Um, Nob, here's what the army says...

ups.com...
Date: Fri, 27 Jan 2006 07:27:25 GMT

Let's look at how the Democrats handled Ginsgurg an Breyer. Do you know
who President Clinton called to ask about potential nominees? That
great pinko commie left-wing liberal Orrin Hatch. Read on, dear Nob,
and see how government *should* work (as opposed to how the GOP does
it):

http://thinkprogress.org/2005/07/01/how-clinton-treated-hatch/
Don't worry, I know you'll miss the point. That's why you're 'Nob.'

(Hee hee. Did I call that one or what?)

Irrelevant. Ginsburg is who Clinton nominated and there was a straight
vote
in the Senate.
What was the vote results in the Senate? Oh yeah, 96-3. When was the
last
time any GOP nominated Supreme Court Justice got that kind of support from
the Dems?

You are perhaps the dumbest person I've ever run in to.

It's entirely relevant, idiot.

When facing a choice for the Supreme Court, Clinton was wise enough to
consider the opinions of the (then) minority to raise consensus. That's
why the vote was 96-3 without much debate, you ****ing moron. Hatch was
the one that referred Ginsburg to Clinton.

Christ. Do you have to think to breath? Where else can your limited
brainpower go?

Compare and contrast with your beloved GOP.

Try and graps this idea, I am not a member of the GOP and don't support them
on a host of issues. I do defend them when I think they left, which has a
history of not doing what is in the best interest of the citizens of the
U.S. misrepresent and obstruct, which is what they do most.

Rather than confer with the
minority, they try to bulldoze a selection through with no attempt at
consensus building. Now they get heated debate.

Becuase Bubba didn't have the balls to pick his own person or because he
chose to play politics, is not my concern.

The president does not just 'get what he wants.' That's not how it
works.

I told you that you were too dumb to get the point.

They'll get Alito. That doesn't change the fact that they're a group of
fascists.

Spoken like the Kool Aid drinker you are.

Face it, no matter how much you want to try and pretend Clinton was some
sort of wunderkind, he still is responsible for two of the biggest **** ups
in history, letting Bin Ladin go and selling the material to the N. Koreans
to make nukes.