wicked1

Default bose for car audio

butt ugly kill filed

"Pug Fugley" wrote in message
nk.net...

"Soundfreak03" wrote in message
You start off with "your the ass", what does that mean? I think you

meant
"YOU'RE the ass" because "you're" is short for "you are" which is what

think you meant..not that it really matters. You're an idiot either

way.

Is that all that you have? You just want to get me on grammar? I did not

know
this was a freaking English course. My point was made, whether you like

it
or
not. I do have reading comprehension skills unlike you. And convienent

snipping
once again, but I shall ask again. Where is your shop? You will not even
acknowledge the question, why is that? I find it odd and I bet quite a

few
others do too. And if I am an idiot then quote me, show RAC that I do

not
know
car audio better than you. Somehow I have a feeling you cannot.

Is that all that you have? You just want to get me on reading

comprehension