Soundfreak03

Default bose for car audio

Actually, that saying didn't come from the stores. It came from audio
engineers like myself who know how Bose speakers are actually made.

It's amazing what passes for "engineers" these days...

You are right Mark, especially when ol Puggy who obviously is clueless to
everyone calls himself one. And the funny thing is he really doesnt know much
about Bose speakers.
For clarification purposes I dont like Bose personally, BUT if the person likes
them then so be it. It is sad I have to clarify but with Pugslys poor reading
comprehension he would screw it up.
Oh ya Piggy, still waiting to hear what shop you work/worked at. Where was it
again? Oh wait your avoiding that question because you have NEVER worked in a
real shop.

Les