Paul Vina

Default bose for car audio

I know, Mark. I was just making a point about old Puggy's post.

Paul Vina

"Mark Zarella" wrote in message
Many Bose systems do have tweeters.

"Paul Vina" wrote in message
Maybe he likes them BECAUSE they don't have tweeters.

Paul Vina

"Pug Fugley" wrote in message
ink.net...
Dang, if you thought those $2 Bose paper cone speakers sounded good

just
wait until you hear some GOOD speakers..with tweeters and everything!

"tim" wrote in message
sat in my pal's '03 grand-am today and noticed the soundsystem was

pretty
good. even more surprised the speakers were courtesy of Bose,

seeing
didn't know they were in the car audio market. are they available

the
general public or are they exclusive for certain car companies?

thanks.

tim