Posted to rec.audio.pro
[email protected] jjaj1998@netscape.net is offline

Default RNC question

On Monday, May 8, 2017 at 8:05:29 PM UTC-4, Scott Dorsey wrote:
Gareth Magennis wrote:
Nobody here is going to be able to, or be bothered to, measure that peak
demand though.

Lots of folks should be able to. I can do it with my Simpson 260, the
latest in current metering technology.

Asking on here what the current draw is under steady state conditions is not
going to help you choose your transformer.

When in doubt, always use a larger power supply than you ever think you will
need. Then use one size larger than that.

Scott does have one of the early 260's with pin, not banana jacks!

Jack