Posted to rec.audio.tubes,rec.bicycles.tech,alt.guitar.amps

Default Appeasing Carbo Doxy, was Al Bore cancels Nopenhagen lovefestfor his global warmies

Michael Press wrote:
In article ,
"RichL" wrote:

Ben C wrote:

What I've yet to see is any of the people who defend the theory try to
show what remains of it when the influence of the Climategate clique
is subtracted.

That's certainly a legitimate question, but in my view it's one that's
far from being answered. To me, those who oppose climate-warming
research seem to be making a huge leap to a highly premature conclusion
by assuming (that is, if they're not being disingenuous) that somehow
the whole of the research effort rests on (as yet unconfirmed) frauds
perpetrated by a few.

I'd counsel patience by all at this point.

I am done with patience. The shenanigans have gone on long enough.
The theory of man made runaway global warming
has solid evidence against it; evidence that
was systematically ignored and suppressed. Now
the evidence is out. No more patience.

You don't get to make that call. When it's done, it's done. It's
not done yet.

See "Bjorn Lumborg" for a much less incisive view on the subject, and
chill out.

--
Les Cargill