John Atkinson

Default Magazine Statitistics

"Arny Krueger" wrote in message
"John Atkinson" wrote in message
. com
In message
Arny Krueger ) wrote:
"John Atkinson" wrote:
In message ,
Arny Krueger ) wrote:
Considering for example the fact that [John Atkinson] couldn't
find my PCAVTech web site last New Year's Eve, you have very
little to complain about.

I never wrote that I couldn't find his "PCAVTech website." That was
another poster, Stephen McElroy ("MINe 109") in message
. I
never had problems accessing Mr. Krueger's website, complete with
its broken links and missing graphics. I _did_ have difficulty
accessing two specific pages on that website.

This has all been explained to Atkinson recently and he chooses not
to believe the explanations.

You miss the point Mr. Krueger. You wrote that I "couldn't find [your]
PCAVTech web site last New Year's Eve." I never said I couldn't find
the site. That was someone else. As I wrote to "Lionel," you can't
even admit you were wrong even when it was something as trivial as
this.

Sure I can. I was wrong when I said you couldn't find my entire web
site, except I didn't say that you couldn't find my entire web site.

Sigh. Thus Arny Krueger caps yet another waste of my time arguing, not
with me but with himself!

I point out that he was incorrect to state that I couldn't find his
"PCAVTech website" and that even in such an inconsequential matter as
this he was unable to admit his error.

Arny Krueger responds by saying that "sure" he would admit his error,
_except_ that he didn't say that I couldn't find his "entire web site"
even though his exact text is quoted immediately above my own
statement: "[John Atkinson] couldn't find my PCAVTech web site last New
Year's Eve..."

Go on, Mr. Krueger. Admit you were wrong, with no "ifs" and "buts."
Admit that you had confused me with Stephen McElroy. Or are you once
again going to retreat into the classic argument you expressed in
message .com:
"Had I said what I meant then I would be unquestionably correct."

Unfortunately, in this instance you didn't say what you meant, Mr.
Krueger. For you to continue to insist otherwise, by pretending that
"entire website" means something different from the unmodified word
"website" is simply more evidence that, as an audio engineer expressed
to me at the recent CES, "Arny Krueger is simply insane."

And you still haven't worked out why the table on your website doesn't
say what you think it says. Here's a clue: You toss a coin 20 times
and get 19 heads and 1 tail. Your table claims that result is 99.9%
due to chance. Is the table correct, or it it, in your famous words,
"lying to you." :-)

John Atkinson
Editor, Stereophile