Posted to rec.audio.car
Captain Howdy Captain Howdy is offline

Default Auto electrical question not audio

I have to say that I did rate your system a while back. It wouldn't let me
rate it twice, So your system sucks one ball instead of two. My site address
is here look it up and feel free to rate it as you will.

In article , "MOSFET"
wrote:
Hmmm. It had one car audio rating yesterday and it had five stars. Now
there are two car audio ratings and it has three stars. Hmmmmm. I wonder
who just gave me one star and made the average three? Hmmmm. Let me
think.....

Frankly, I don't care what my rating is? That's NOT why I put my car on
CarDomain. Do you have a car there? What's your site address. Afraid to
give to to us?

Come one, Howdy, throw down, boy! What is it?

MOSFET

"Captain Howdy" wrote in message
.. .
There you go, you can see it nice and clear in this clown mobile. The
rating
that people have given this clown mobile speaks for itself.

http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2359697

In article , "MOSFET"
wrote:
LOL

"This Image Temporarily Unavailable"

No, I wouldn't think a picture of those words would play video very well.
Hmmmm.

MOSFET

"Captain Howdy" wrote in message
. ..
You know something like a Magnavox 7" portable DVD player that you can
just
duct tape on your dash and run off it's battery pack. Something like
this

http://memimage.cardomain.net/member...999/2359697_15.
jpg

In article , "MOSFET"
wrote:
Especially if you use ghetto video gear in your car that runs off its
own
battery pack.

Yes, exactly right, Howdy. Especially if you use Ghetto video gear.

MOSFET
(I have no idea what he's talking about)