Luke Hague

Default Amps, more argument!

I hate to break it to you soundfreak, but I don't think will is going to
change his mind about it, he knows, or in your opinion "precieves" a
difference, and that's really all that matters. To him there is a
difference. Don't turn this into a Runner vs. Nousaine post.

"Soundfreak03" wrote in message
What did I attribute it to?

You attributed it to SQ, which unless one amp is faulty it is not.

I couldn't care less who can verify what. They can't verify what's
going on in my car. They're not there.

Noone has to be there. The principles of physics do not change in your

car.

So when I can hear AND feel the lows differently between 2 amps even at
low volume, what in the hell could it be besides the amps just sound
different?! What? Oh, yes I'll hold while you consult your little
website, lol.

Sorry no website, just several years of research and listening to those

who
know more than me. What else could it be? Well, different gain structures,
different crossover points, pyschoacoustics, more actual power, NOT SQ.
You tell me Will, what factors DO contribute to the "SQ" change as you
describe? Your little "I can hear it and feel it" crap is just that, crap.

The things you state as "facts" are hilarious. Especially when
everytime I listen to my stereo it contradicts your "facts". I think
the only fact here is that you haven't heard my stereo, and neither
have the people from the site you keep mentioning.

You stuck on some site? Carsound.com does independent tests of amplifiers,

and
they publish the results. If you would have visited the site you not only

would
know what it was but why I referenced it.
ANd the fact still remains that you do not know what in the blue hell you

are
talking about. I have given you several other factors that could be
contributing to the "difference" you describe, yet you ignore all of those

as
it has to be some phantom SQ difference.

I don't care what gadgets anyone uses to adjust my 2 amps to make
everything "equal", their notes will still sound and feel different.

You really are an idiot, at first I though maybe just a noob who doesn't

know.
But now you are just an idiot. Your little statement makes you less

credible.
You are unwilling to listen to FACTS because your noobie ass "knows".

Whatever
will, I have seen many noobs come and go and you will just be another one

of
those. Maybe one day you will use your brain, go ahead and keep it up and

maybe
one day you can look like a dumbass like your hero Howdy.

Les