Paul Vina

Default Amps, more argument!

Wow. Getting on someone for belittling someone by doing it yourself.
That's funny.

Paul Vina

"Captain Howdy" wrote in message

Thats right, set the soundgeek str8. The little prick jerkskin of a

bas-turd
that he is. LOL

In article , Will_Skillz
wrote:

Hold up Soundfreak,

you need to calm down with all that belittling stuff.

Just bcuz you may be a caraudio bookworm doesn't mean that people just
starting are idiots.

So I don't know alot about scientific stuff, big deal bit(h.

Though I still don't agree with the others that are posting here, and
they still don't agree with me, we all, well almost all, are still
respecting each other. So keep that childish $hit to yourself.

Better yet, don't respond to anything I post. There is no room for "I
am greater than thou" attitudes.

I don't mind debates, bcuz some are fruitful. But the deragatory BS
your talking doesn't help a damn thing.