Mark Zarella

Default Amps, more argument!

I would have to say that is boost the high, just for the simple reason
that
this amp is more high end'ish then anyof the 6 amps that I have sitting

here.

So the new amp isn't providing a flat response? I'd have it checked out.

The amp works fine.

If it's not providing a flat frequency response then it's not performing to
spec.

There are too many variables to be able to say for certain. That's why

in
order to answer this question it's important to isolate variables so you

can
come to a logically sound conclusion. You didn't isolate the important
variables, such as power, linearity, and listener bias.

Never the less, there is a difference. Dunno what but there is one.

Apparently so.