jeffc

"Les" wrote in message

Because the test equipment is easily verified that it is working

correctly.

LOL by what, other flawed equipment?

So what do you trust? This is obviously going nowhere as you just dismiss
any scientific facts with the argument that the equipment is wrong, and if
you don't believe the evidence then you won't believe the conclusion.

Exactly, that's my point. It's the exact same argument you guys used earlier.
I sat down and listened to a clear difference between 2 Adcom amplifiers and 2
CD players. But according to you guys, the equipment was flawed, or I was
cheating. This is obviously going nowhere if you're going to claim that I can't
trust my own ears. This is just as reliable as you trusting your own eyes when
you read the test equipment. If you say the components measure the same, I can
just claim you didn't read it right. Besides, how do you know the components I
listened to measured the same? Did you measure them?