Soundfreak03

Default Clean Power?

I guess that I am missing something as I though this post was about power
supplies and cheap amps performing as good as high end amps.

Thats where you didnt read everything and listened to Puggy starting that lie.
Here is what it is about.
When you operate an amp within its linear range, ie no clipping, the
differences in Sound Quality between amps are inaudible to the human ear. There
ARE differences, noone is arguing that. But those differences are below the
threshold of hearing.
Now the performance is a different issue altogether. By performance I take you
mean things like performing to its rated specs, it actually working
consistently, not the SQ in other words. The performance issue, along with
other things, is the reason too buy the more expensive amp.
Maybe next time you should read everything before getting involved and then you
would have known what the thread was about and what Puggy threw in to confuse
noobs like you.

Les