Posted to rec.audio.marketplace
Beach Runner[_2_] Beach Runner[_2_] is offline

Default Nachamichi 730, in excellent condition, recently completely serviced.

The Nachamichi was perhaps the best solid state receiver of the period. It has a lot more copper than anything made today. It has 100 watts per channel of solid power and true stereo without compromise. It has a great seeking FM tuner.
It's incredibly clean. I can't use the power here, other than it being incredibly clean. I believe it was rated at .01 distortion, something you could not hear.

It was recently serviced, to the tune of around $400. The book value around 1990
was about $800. I'm just looking for around $500 and shipping costs. That's a great price. I moved from a 4 bedroom house to a tiny condo and must consolidate.

It's located in Davis in Northern California. If you live in California you can check it out and avoid all shipping costs.