Posted to rec.audio.tech,alt.audio.pro.live-sound,rec.audio.pro
Trevor Trevor is offline

Default 8 ohm version drastically louder than 4 Ohm version of same loudspeaker model

"Phil the Dill Allison" wrote in message
And do tell us how many times is it now you have had to change internet
providers because they ban you for breach of their usage policy? :-)

** As a matter of fact - just once.

And yet I have kill-filed at least a dozen of your accounts over the years!
And here you are back again.

Due to a vexatious complaint made by a certain Robert Morien ( aka Whack
Job Rob) - one of the biggest loonies ever seen on usenet.

So I guess we can assume that since your were dumped by the ISP, the
complaint was upheld. Anyone reading your verbal diahrea over the years
already knows who is the biggst whack job on Usenet.

Trevor.