Posted to rec.audio.tech
Mr.T Mr.T is offline

Default Value of KLH speakers?

"thanatoid" wrote in message
Hell I've never heard a pair of speakers that I'd be happy
with for that price, and the frequency response above 15kHz
is NOT a real consideration for me any more. BUT distortion
levels and bass response sure are. However for those who
are happy with their little systems, good luck to them,
they sure save a lot of money, but don't pretend they are
just as good.

And IF you are a musician, I'll bet you wouldn't be happy
playing in a venue with a $1500 sound system!

Take off all the gold necklaces affecting your brain operation
and you MAY realize that an amplifier (etc) for stage use is NOT
quite the same as a hi-fi amplifier in the house.

Maybe IF you could actually read I specifically mentioned speakers, NOT
amplifiers (which CAN be had for little money these days, both HiFi and
pro-sound)

MrT.