Posted to rec.audio.tech
AZ Nomad AZ Nomad is offline

Default HD or BluRay?

On Sun, 13 Jan 2008 16:33:29 +1100, Mr.T MrT@home wrote:

"AZ Nomad" wrote in message
You obviously don't know what marketing departments are capable of.
There are already examples of HD/Blu Ray disks no better than the

standard
DVD, but at higher cost.

When you make such a claim, you should back it up with some examples.
Just one example would be an improvement.

Don't take my word for it, I don't even own a HD/Blu ray player. There are
plenty of examples on the web if you want to do a search though. Whether you
believe them or not is entirely up to you.

You would have done better to keep to quiet than to admit that you were
talking out your ass.