Posted to rec.audio.tubes
Woot Woot is offline

Default NOS Western Electric 417a

On Mon, 16 Jul 2007 11:07:37 -0500, John Byrns wrote:

n article , Woot
wrote:

Are these usable in any kind of radio/audio gear? I
have maybe a dozen or so of these for sale if there is a use for them.
They were part of some things I grabbed from a telephone microwave relay
station that was being done away with. Actually have some other oddball
tubes, thermal relays inside a vacuum tube enclosure and other odd stuff
if anyone is interested. Can take and upload pictures of the stuff too.

I believe Andre Jute has several projects that use this tube, including
his "potato" single tube amplifier.

Regards,

John Byrns

Well I just sub'd to this group so I don't know the name. I'll keep an eye
on the thread and see what turns up.