Scott

Default Awesome tweeters for sale

2 pair of Macrom (made by Morel) 1 1/8" soft dome tweeters. These
units were made by Morel under the part number MDT-33 and sold to
Macrom on an ODM basis. I have 2 pair new in the box, the garage is
cluttered and they have to go. You can see the Morel MDT-33's at Parts
Express at this link
http://www.partsexpress.com/pe/showd...number=277-021
You may have to copy and paste the link into your browser to get it to
work.
They are asking $126.65 each, I will take $100 per pair for mine. One
of the four tweeters has been hooked up for a sweep test, the other
three have never even been hooked up. They are awesome tweeters just
too expensive for the project I was working on at the time.