Posted to rec.audio.pro

Default Better FLAC player ? fast, good playlist, low cpu ?

On 5/6/2019 5:16 PM, wrote:
Finally I'm fed up with VCL media player.

VCL Media Player's playlist feature has all kinds of issues, permission issues, sometimes hard to use... sometimes player lags while playing audio during gaming... tryed more buffering... also seems to consume lots of CPU.

I use VLC (is that the same as your VCL?) for video and WinAmp for
audio. But I've never figured out how to create a playlist in any media
player that I've tried other than look for an "add to playlist" button
when you're actually playing a file.

I'd love to find one that I can just drag and drop file names into and
I'd have a playlist. And once I had a list of files, drag them around to
put them in the order I'd like to hear them. I'd particularly like to
have that for my Android phone, but they all seem to be more like "do
you want to add what you're listening to now to a playlist?"

--
For a good time, call
http://mikeriversaudio.wordpress.com