Robert Morein

Default FS or FT: Eminent Technology LFT-8 BLUEBOOK valued asrequired by law!

On 3/7/03 7:23, in article ,
" wrote:

boxes and can email pics if requested.
The speaker is also available for audition in San Antonio, TX. I have
the original boxes but prefer local pick up. Selling for $800 plus
shipping. Speaker price includes

Bluebook value, $300

RIPOFF ALERT!
--