Posted to rec.audio.pro
mcp6453[_2_] mcp6453[_2_] is offline

Default Manifold Recording

You may have seen articles about a world-class recording studio located in Pittsboro, NC, of all places. It's called
Manifold Recording. I had the pleasure of touring the studio yesterday and sitting in on some rough mix downs.

Two things that impressed me the most (other than the beauty of the place) were the acoustic treatment that Wes Chalot
was able to perform with (some) concrete walls and hardwood floors, and the disappearing near-field monitors. Granted,
there aren't a lot of studios around any more for me to compare, but I've been in my share, and this one is impressive.

http://manifoldrecording.com/studio.php

I post only to make you aware of the existence of the studio should you need such a resource. I'm obviously not
connected with them in any way. I wish I were!