Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Boon[_2_] Boon[_2_] is offline

Default Superterrorism and Shanty Towns

On Apr 23, 12:09*am, "Shhhh! I'm Listening to Reason!"
wrote:
On Apr 22, 11:46*pm, Bret L wrote:

On Apr 22, 11:37*pm, "Shhhh! I'm Listening to Reason!"

wrote:
On Apr 22, 11:35*pm, Bret L wrote:

((Note Whitaker points out the Nazis, far from being superbeings,
F***ed Up bigtime too. Bret.))

LOL!

What was Whitaker's first clue that the Nazis "****ed up bigtime"?

*Read it again. On second thought, your level of comprehension is
probably insufficient. So, don't bother.

LOL!

((First of all, the Nazis f***ed up bigtime because their color
schemes were all wrong. At the time, the German forests were deep
green, and the uniforms clashed in a big way. Whitaker goes on to make
some more lucid points, much in the same vein as the great Revilo P.
Oliver who once shot a steezer for sitting on the hood on his 1942 La
Salle. Boon.))