Posted to rec.audio.pro,rec.arts.movies.production.sound
soundgun soundgun is offline

Default Any Source-Connect users out there?

I sell it to my VO clients to use while on the road. I also include
it in a portable studio kit I call the "VO2GO", http://eldorec.com/vo2go.html
The fidelity is fantastic, thanks to the use of AAC codecs, and now
APTX is available. It requires a pretty good chunk of bandwidth, 300
kbps bi-directionally, for a VO session, which is quite a bit more
than AudioTX, a Windows only competitor. Their support is excellent,
and the interface is great. They just released a version that runs
under a stand-alone interface called Desktop, so you can use it
outside of Pro Tools or your other VST apps.
If anyone would like to purchase a copy, I can give a you a bit off
the retail price, as I am an authorized reseller.
http://outofhear.com provides bridging service to connect Source
Connect users to ISDN only studios.

George Whittam
eldorec.com