Posted to rec.audio.tech

Default How safe operating an amp with no fuse?

Yup, that'll do it. I was wondering when you were going gather up
enough guts to show your fat ****ing face to me, and address me
directly. Now I wonder how long it will take before you declare
yourself the winner of this debate and run away & troll "safer" posters
in the rest of the audio newsgroups.

Assuming you're not just going to **** in your pants, whine and run
away, I can't wait to see what your anticipated "debating trick" will
be...

- Are you going to add me to the list of those responsible for putting
all the child pornography you collect on your hard drive, you fat
little pervert?

- Are you going to "prove" a negative by putting out some stupid
****witted Kruegerian claim of yours, like if I don't talk out loud
about funnels, that "obviously" means I'm using my asshole to dump
stuff in jars? (although I have no doubt that that's your preferred
canning method...).

- What's the FIRST lie that you're going to trot out, I wonder? Will it
be a lie about me, or a lie about audio?

Let's see!...

First, I have a serious question for you: Did anyone ever tell you that
you look like a fat German **** on his way to a disco in Munich? I just
listened to an hour's worth of debate with you and Atkinson. You sound
like a bitter version of Bill Gates, but with a lot more neuroses in
your persona. And in that debate, you made the same stupid claim about
amps all sounding the same. The entire audience then laughed at you.
Just as I'm doing right now, Krueger....

Okay....1....2....3.... GO! Hit me with your best!