Margaret von B.

"Robert Morein" wrote in message

"fathom" wrote in message
I find myself spending less and less time on each issue. Down
to about 5 minutes now. Maybe I've just outgrown it, but I used
to read every word. There's just something perverse about a
bunch of paunchy old white guys spewing endlessly about $38,000
turntables. Maybe twice a year they write about something I'm
actually interested in.

The thing is, I'm probably the ideal subscriber - I can afford
to buy a $38k turntable if I want one. I don't want one.

The solution is to turn it into a nut rave.
Every month, Atkinson should pick one of us to be a guest ranter.
Stereophile could also implement a scoring system for rao'ers: "Usenet
cacophony pick of the month."

Stereophile is too smooth, too dignified. It goes very well with wine but
poorly with crack

Robert,

Are you trying to restart the debacle between Krueger and Wheeler? :-)

Cheers,

Margaret