Posted to rec.audio.pro
hank alrich hank alrich is offline

Default Best digital music recording program

Tom Evans wrote:

I downloaded Zebralette after reading that thread. But Zebraletter has
a complex, 26-page manaul and requires a separate program to hear the
sounds and it requires all sorts of adjusttments that would take a ton
of time just of test that one collection out of the dozens listed in
the thread.

You seem to think driving a freight train should be as easy as pushing a
tinkertoy around the sandbox.

If you want it both cheap and lazy you may have come to the wrong
hangout here. Doing this work well requires learning about the tools,
saving the money for good ones, and investing the time/work it takes to
become proficient. Even when all that is in place, the results still
fall or stand on the quality of your compositions, which has exactly
nothing to do wth anyone's sample library.

It could take me weeks to go through all those collections!

If you are looking for sympathy you won't find that here. I started
working to learn guitar in 1959. I still work to learn guitar nearly
every damn day. And I still get better, nearly every damn day. Unless I
stick my finger into a table saw, and then I must begin anew in certain
ergonomic aspects.

The path of the dilettante is level and smooth, in general, but the way
of the warrior offers considerably more challenge, not to mention the
cost of the boots.

--
shut up and play your guitar * HankAlrich.Com
HankandShaidriMusic.Com