Posted to rec.audio.pro

Default Headphones to try out under $200? .... and OT - Macca

Nil wrote:
"The past several rock concerts I attended weren't all that super loud.
That doesn't really say anything about the volume of rock concerts in
general, but I guess I'm lucky that the artists I've chosen to see
seemed to strike a good balance between the visceral experience and
physical discomfort or damage. Shows seemed louder in general in the
past. However, I'm sure there are still plenty of live shows that are
unnecessarily loud. "

Your concert experiences probably run contrary to
most people's!