Posted to rec.audio.pro
[email protected] arclite7@gmail.com is offline

Default Headphones to try out under $200?

Try the care full use of a couple of earbud cotton sticks to each ear! I am amazed every time I do this, usu about 2 weeks apart, though this does depend on what you are eating, literally. The amount of wax that comes out may appear small but the change in hearing acuity especially in the higher frequencies is well remarkable! Why this part of personal hygiene is not referred to as a staple activity I have no idea. But the incidence of deafness in older people who have not been to war in a tank nor have they attended any raves in their lifetime is also a sad affair. A taboo subject? Its time we woke up to living pro actively. What do you think? Pardon?