Audio Guy

Default science vs. pseudo-science

In article juHab.521254$o%2.228267@sccrnsc02,
(ludovic mirabel) writes:
(Audio Guy) wrote in message . net...
In article UCbab.492296$o%2.220969@sccrnsc02,
(ludovic mirabel) writes:

Which proves one of two things: 1) there ARE no differences between
anything and anything else in audio. None-neither subtle nor gross.

Or - There are no differences between the components that have been
compared so far.

Why do you insist on taking it to the extreme. Could it be so you can
create a strawman that is easy for you to burn?

The paragraph that you saw fit to amputate is as follows:
(((" Which proves one of two things: 1) there ARE no differences
between
anything and anything else in audio. None-neither subtle nor gross.
And don't tell me about speakers. Try first a panel ABX test..
2) the "best known way" (ie ABX/DBT for comparing components
available for the last 30 years L.M.) is not usable on this earth by
human beings. Writing paper and angelic choir are another thing
altogether" }}}
I'll answer any argument which genuinely addresses MY argument.
When I see a selected snippet cut out of my text I'll content myself
with a requote.

Well I didn't think the rest had anything to do with my question so I
snipped it, something you need to do much more often. People can refer
to the original post quite easily, so it is considered bad etiquette to
quote parts of a previous post when one doesn't consider it germane
to their own new post.

So I'll just repeat my statement and question since you seem to think
that is the way to have useful discussions and since you failed to
reply:

Which proves one of two things: 1) there ARE no differences between
anything and anything else in audio. None-neither subtle nor gross.

Or - There are no differences between the components that have been
compared so far.

Why do you insist on taking it to the extreme. Could it be so you can
create a strawman that is easy for you to burn? This also applies to
the part you insist on repeating too by the way since you imply that
those who do use ABX/DBTs aren't "human beings".